Monday, March 5, 2012

Time to Vote for Your Favorite Pitch


Are you ready to check out the pitch contest today?

     Last Wednesday my pitch was featured on Susanna Hill's blog Would you read it? It was a wonderful experience to receive many constructive comments on how to fix my pitch. Also, the commenter would say whether or not they would read my story Planet Vacation based on the pitch alone. I recommend Susanna's service if you are struggling with getting your pitch right. 

    Today is the big day to vote for your favorite pitch on Susanna's blog. My pitch is up against some really excellent pitches. If I win then something very exciting happens. My pitch will get sent to editor Erin Molta for critique!


If you want to vote please visit this direct link here: http://susannahill.blogspot.com/2012/03/pitch-pick-6-and-oh-susanna-how-does-pb.html#disqus_thread

My pitch is #5 Jennifer Y
Working Title: Planet Vacation

Age/Genre: Picture Book (ages 4-8)

The Pitch: Rose takes a vacation to visit the planets. Will she get a chance to rollerblade on the rings of Saturn and scuba dive for starfish on Jupiter or will her trip be nothing like she dreamed?


Thank you for your time!



13 comments:

  1. I voted for you! Good luck, Jennifer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robyn and Emily!! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love voting days at Susanna's. And you've certainly got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked your pitch. Like the fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia! Glad you stopped by

      Delete
  5. Aloha Jennifer,

    Thanks for the follow, and am doing the same (even if you have Cliff Lee as your pitcher picture :)

    Good luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by Mark. I'm not much of a baseball fan but I thought this picture fitting.

      Delete
  6. I love, "rollerblade on the rings of Saturn." I am off to vote. Great pitch.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...