Monday, November 7, 2011

An Awarding Monday

    I just received the Versatile Blogger award from author C. Lee McKenzie. She writes YA Novels. You can find her blog at: http://writegame.blogspot.com/
or

Her website: http://www.cleemckenziebooks.com/youngadult.html


Thank you Lee for this award!




    Now, I must share seven things about ME and pass this award on to 15 recently discovered blogs!



Seven Things About Me



1.  I think the most handsome Disney Prince is Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. (Hopefully this is my only corny answer :)

2. Ever since NaNoWriMo started, I’ve been wishing they had something for picture book writers and I just found out they do...the PiBoIdMo!!!
But I missed the entry deadline :( I’ll catch it next year I guess

3. I’m one of six children and my mom is one of ten (crazy huh?)

4. I can write and read mirror image

5. I watch the Walking Dead (I’m a big zombie movie lover)

6. At the moment I’m having writer’s block. ugh!

7. If I could eat one food the rest of my life it would be pizza, hands down (New Haven style)



Okay, now here are the Newly Discovered Blogs that are about to receive the Versatile Blogger award with me.



1 Fairies and Pirates etc. Kristin writes YA Novels. She is creative and her blog is fun to browse through.

2. Stacy S. Jensen Stacy is a writer. She shares writing resources on her blog and has a great sense of humor.

3. Finding Joy in the Journey Sheri writes YA Fantasy and is an inspirational writer. She also shares her own beautiful poetry on her blog.



I know, I am suppose to pick 12 others, but oops, running out of time!


Again, a big "Thank You" to Lee for my much appreciated award!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! And I hope your writer's block goes away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome on the award, and SO awesome that it came from C. Lee! She's, for lack of a better word, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my blog. I do already have this award, but wanted to thank you. I'm glad I got to know you better. I have to agree with you on Prince Eric! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers! Got to know a little more about you. Pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @David- So far, from what I know of Lee, no arguement here!

    @Sheri- I did see that you had one, but wanted to give you a shout out anyway! Aladdin came in close second btw. :)

    @Patrica- If you never tried Pepe's Pizza in New Haven, your missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award. I love pizza too. Hubby has been making it for the last few years. I don't like the chain pizza too much as a result. Hope your writer's block has "unblocked" by this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! OMC (oh my crap), I LOVE The Walking Dead! Although all the cliffhangers are getting very frustrating. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Stacy- Thanks, it's getting better. Yeah, the pizza chains aren't my thing either.

    @Kristin- You're welcome! I know, so many hangers, I'm contemplating reading the comics :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...