Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stink'n Bugs

Hi everyone,


      Just wanted to share some news so maybe you guys don't make the same mistake I just did. My computer got this bug that wiped out most of my word documents on my hard drive. (A message -Thought it was my own security update- told me to restart my computer and I did, oops, it erased all my work away in a second) Thank goodness I have a critique group because all my stories have vanished.

I would be so upset if I had NOTHING to show for, after all that time spent writing.


I think I'm going to start saving all my work now in other areas and maybe on a disk/jump drive as well.


Happy writing to you all and remember to watch out for those stink'n bugs!  UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...