Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wacky Doodle Wednesday - Illustrator Will Terry

For wacky doodle Wednesday I found this really cool illustrator to share. Will Terry has been illustrating for over 19 years. You can check out his artwork/picture books here. 

Some of his picture books include:
Armadilly Chili
The Frog with the Big Mouth
The Three little Gators
Tickle Bugs
Monkey & Croc
Pollywog to Frog

You can following his blog here.
In video A, Will Terry shows kids how to draw emotion into their characters.



Video A
 
 
In video B, he goes over character setting.


Video B

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my dear Jennifer! I am not an illustrator so I did not click the links but I just wanted you to know that I saw you in my blogroll and smiled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...