A gift from David Powers King
The Liebster Award (meaning "friend" in German) is meant to spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 members--but hopefully not for long. The rules for accepting the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
6. List some fun questions to go along with your blog award(I added this one)
I'm going to give a Shout-Out to the 5 bloggers, right now!
1. Lola X
2. Jessie Humphries
3. Pat Newcombe
4. The Writing Well
Now Answers Five Fun Questions:
1. What are the first 3 words in your story(for the story you are writing now)?
2. How long have you been writing for? (from what age)
3. How many books have you started (or finished)?
4. Do you draw pictures to go along with your writing?
5. If your character had to have a password for something, what would it be?