Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Interviews



               Good Morning Updates


    Besides writing poetry over at Rena Traxel's blog On the Way to Somewhere during the month of April wanted to share a few more fun updates with you.

    I was recently interviewed over at  The Restless Writer hosted by talented author Sarah Perry. Sarah's children's picture book Pajama Girl was last year's grand prize winner of the  MeeGenius Great Author Challenge 2010.  Congratulations Sarah and thank you so much for my interview. I had a lot of fun answering all your questions.

 You can check out my interview here: http://writertherestless.blogspot.com/2012/04/jennifer-young-interview.html

Author Sarah Perry


       Also, I wanted to share that I was asked by my author buddy Bethany Telles over at her blog Perched in a Tree to be a guest today. Every Wednesday she has a feature called,  I ponder...Wednesdays where she asks her followers to take a second and think about really interesting questions about the craft of writing and more.  I'm very honored that she asked me to be her first guest blogger and I hope you'll check it out. (it may not be up just yet since she lives in CA) Click here to be directed. 
 Thank you Bethany, I enjoyed really enjoyed Pondering up a question for your blog!!!



      Tomorrow, I'll be launching my very first weekly feature titled Let's Ask every Thursday. I'll post the results of a children's book question that I've asked someone (ex different writers/illustrators/agents/editors) along with their answer. This week I've asked my critique partner who is also a fellow 12 x 12 in 2012 to participate. Stop back tomorrow to find out the question and answer if you like.

     One more exciting announcement to make is an upcoming interview with illustrator Lara Apponyi along with a giveaway. Lara is the illustrator for my book Poison Apple Pie and she willingly accepted to do an interview here at my blog. Thank you Lara. Post date not set yet.

Sketch illustration by Lara Apponyi

Thanks for stopping by today!


11 comments:

  1. It looks like lots of fun stuff is on tap for April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm trying to get that April ms started as well. haha

      Thanks for stopping by Kirsten! Happy writing :)

      Delete
  2. You are one busy lady! I just started April's 12x12. I got the idea and then the words just kinda coated the computer screen. I am heading over right now. :-) Write on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel busy, much more than usual. I'll take a nice break in May. :) Good luck with April's 12 x 12 Robyn!! p.s. thanks for stopping by all my hangout this morning!

      Delete
  3. Wow, lots of good things happening in this castle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel good about them all except for my focus on April's ms that I've been neglecting. Time to get started I guess. Thanks for stopping by Joanna :)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful start to April (I guess it's mid-April, but it still feels like the beginning to me.) I'll definitely check out your interview, and good luck with your manuscript!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah for all your support. I can definitely you some luck with my ms. Happy writing to you and thanks for your visit today :)

      Delete
  5. ooo, really looking forward to 'Let's Ask!' Sounds awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're gonna be busy, busy, busy, Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came here after reading your pondering over at Bethanys... very good. Look forward to your Thursday posts.... they should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...