|Badge by Linda Silvestri|
Before you check out the 30 second video below
1. Writers love helping other writers
5. Practicing more dialogue writing
6. Passive is the enemy
7. I took a few timeouts and enjoyed reading adult books
8. I asked for help. Professionals, critiques, and online conferences.
9. Joined the SCBWI
10. Exclamation marks are the enemy!!!!!
11. To never forget my pen & paper when I'm out
12. I need to remember not to treat my writing like it's a job
rather write about things that inspire me.
I know, these are easier said than done, but I will try to follow them and the many more tips of advice I've received throughout this year and previous ones.
Happy holidays everyone, and thanks for visiting!"Substitute "damn" for every time you're inclined to write 'very;' you editor will delete it and your writing will just be as it should."
- Mark Twain