How to Make Your Own Play Oven
|Photo taken by Jennifer Young|
1) Find/Buy a microwave stand. I found mine at a thrift store for $15
2) Make sure when you paint it the paint doesn't scratch off. It did for me because I'm clueless about wood. So I had to come up with a plan B.
3) I used contact paper that looked like marble.
4) I needed to make the stove top oven burners so I used a butter lid.
5) I added a window by cutting out a magazine clipping and an old photo frame.
6) I added some minor details with the nobs and curtains. And whala, it's done!