Monday, August 8, 2011

My First Published Piece- Baby Steps

     A few months back, one of the ladies in my critique group shared with me this great online magazine for children called Stories for children Magazine.  She informed me they were accepting poem submissions so I whipped one up and sent it off.  They really liked it and now it's published. Check it out if you like in this month's back-to-school issue. It's called Wishing for Snow (it's on page 33) is in the August/September 2011 Volume4 Issue 4 (Available online only)



This is the direct link to this month's issue:
http://storiesforchildrenmagazine.org/InThisIssue.aspx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your first publication is so, so exciting. I hope you're celebrating. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting.

    And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a superb feeling when something we have written is published. Congratulations! As a new follower and admirer of your work - can I say that Im sure this will be the first of many publishing celebrations for you. U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great big CONGRATS Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind and encouraging words. Your poem was a lot of fun to illustrate. I’m glad I was chosen to do it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Everyone! Thank you every much for your kind words.

    @Angi, thanks so much. I'm excited!

    @Lani, I don't mind you saying that one bit! :)

    @Jack, you're welcome. So glad to come across your blog and the rest of your great artwork!

    @Lola, thank you- so sweet of you to say.

    All of your comments are so supportive. It's so nice to have fellow writers out there to share with.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...