The one who gave me this award happens to be one of the nicest people you can meet in the writer-blogosphere-Facebook-o world (We met through the amazing 12 x 12 in 2012 Challenge) Thank you Bethany Telles for passing this award my way. Bethany is a wife, mother, freelance writer, writer for children and blogger. She has an intriguing blog called Perched on a Tree. One of her weekly posts is called I Ponder... Wednesdays, where she posts subject matter about writing and also encourages the reader to uncover those important questions on why we write. Please go visit her fantastic blog and get to know the amazing Bethany!
Time to answers some questions!
1. Favorite Color: Purple
2. Favorite Animal: The Giraffe – Oh, and my cat Simba, I can’t forget her.
3. Favorite Number: 5 , sounds like a good enough number
4. Favorite Drink: Coffee or lemonade
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook because Twitter is way too busy for me.
6. Your Passion: Arts and crafts projects would be it.
Whenever I come home from AC Moores with new supplies it’s a good day.
7. Giving or receiving presents: Giving is always more fun for me.
8. Favorite Day: Saturdays because our family usually does stuff together
9. Favorite Flower: Tulips
Now, I get to pass out The Sunshine Award to…
Also, don’t forget to check out the tab that says Phyllis's World Tour! Susanna just recently sent off one of her books (April Fool’s Phyllis) to visit her writer friends during the month of March. When they receive the book they will sign it and also blog about it before sending Phyllis on her way.
Please feel free to post the Phyllis Word Tour badge if you like.
illustrations copyright Jeff Ebbeler
badge design by Donna Farrell
Please make sure to visit Bethany and Susanna’s blogs, if you don’t want to miss out on all the fun.
Here's a bit of sunshine for all of us to enjoy...
Thanks for your visit today!